I'm working on my presentation today. I'm giving it on Wednesday to Rachid, Antigone, and Cedric. I was supposed to do some experiments this morning first with one of our newest buffers but everyone in the lab with the plasma cleaner apparantly took this day off and half of our lab did too including the one person from LOB who also has a key to the plasma cleaner lab. I did help Rachid out with an attempted alignment of another laser but it did not work out even after hours and he believes there must be something subtly wrong with the setup somewhere that doesn't allow us to become precise enough.
Yesterday was Bastille Day so everyone had the day off from work. Kara and I took the opportunity to go get a really nice lunch and then afterwards some gelato! Then in the evening I went with half the group to go see the fireworks.
Tuesday and Wednesday were the usual mix of experimenting with buffers and performing analysis on the resultant data. Trends have been identified and recorded but we still have plenty of experiments to accomplish.
No comments:
Post a Comment