So Tuesday I worked on my presentation so theres little to report there except i got a lot of advice and changes from Rachid and then in the afternoon from Cedric as well. On Wednesday I presented it to both of them as well as Antigone, a post doc, and two other grad students. I got some good feedback from everyone and made more changes to my powerpoint/spiel from what they said and the questions they asked. The main thing I have to keep in mind is not rushing through the whole presentation. Then we all went and had a nice homemade delicious lunch at Antigone's. It was just course after course after course of GREAT food. Four hours later we were back at work and completely unmotivated after such a long break with so many laughs.
But I made the latest recommended changes to my presentation and Rachid worked on the analysis of his data.
Thursdaym I did some experiments but they didnt turn out that great so we deleted the results. Then that afternoon I went to the musee d'orsay with two other interns which was a lot of fun and very impressive. We all became huge fans of Monet.
Today i started the day off by revising my Paper for this summer and then began on some experiments. Bumped into and had lunch with Haviland and Ginny for a change which was a ton of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment