Wednesday, July 6

Lets sing the Xenia's got a badge song!

My badge is finally ready!!! I just have to go to the office and get my picture taken and Ill be able to get in and out of the buiding whenever I want!The theme song for this fortuitious event would be to the tune of Amy's got a gun but a lot funnier.

Spent the first hour this mornign doing analysis and then Matlab lost the connection so all my work was basicaly thrown away and of course since it couldnt connect I lost my license and had to wait for someone else to sign off matlab before I could recommence the analysis. So Rachid and I switched places and he did analysis while I worked on experiments this morning. Out of 7 slides I took 3 videos. We are seeing much fewer protiens than we're used to which means we get fewer good points out of each experiment. We might change the concentration to help remedy this.

Now Matlab is working again so I'm redoing this mornings analysis which got cut short and then after I finish up the data from yesterday, I'll hopefully have time to look at today's data.

Tonight is Girl's night! Inspired by our lovely evening together in Switzerland where we had a nice dinner and couldn't stop laughing, we are going to try and repeat the experience at an Italian restaurant in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment