Friday, July 8

Presenting

So Cedric will not be here the last week of my internship so I will most likely be doing my presentation twice. Once at LOB for him and probably Rachid and Antigone as well and then another time for the other interns and the advisors back at the University of Michigan.

As a result, I am spending my compiling time today trying to brainstorm what and how I want to present instead of looking up possible career options as a physicist.

I am spending the morning analyzing data which I also spent all yesterday doing. Some of the trials come out great others come out with very very few legitimate points. It has given us a lot of different datasets to compare but we still need to do more experiments so we can have more points under each dataset. Then hopefully our results will become statistcally signficant.
In the meantime, at least I now fully understand stochastic processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment