Yesterday I analyzed all of Friday's data and saw a decent portion of interactions but most of them were really short as in only one frame which is not good for us because it could very easily be a nonspecific interaction if we observe it for such a short time frame.
Today I also had bad luck but in the lab. Experiment after experiment after experiment was bad. I wasn't breaking slides or anything but first I couldnt see any DNA, then I saw so much DNA the screen was practically white, then I couldnt see DNA again. After 18 of these, I gave up and switched to just taking videos of photobleaching. Which came out...okay.
Its not helping that both of today's lunch options included fries. I cant believe its harder to eat healthy in Paris than it is at college in America.
Tomorrow's my last day working, so I'm already getting nostalgic for the pipetting ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment